- I'm from Tennessee. They are my hometown team.
- I've been a fan since they left Houston.
- I'm not a fairweather fan.
- For the majority of the time in TN they've had winning records.
- I LOVE Chris Johnson.
- I have season tickets.
- We've been to ONE Super Bowl. And we lost that one.
- I'm not sold on our color scheme. The light blue? Meh.
- Our defensive stars leave for places like Detroit.
- We never ever ever EVER have a super star receiver. We had Randy Moss and didn't use him.
- We're attached to black QB's. Let me explain. I'm all for black QB's but when they are in I feel the need to defend them. I don't want that added stress.
- Most teams are planning lockout practices. The Titans aren't.
- We ended things with Jeff Fisher only to hire his assistant. Oh. Ok.
- They let Randy Moss go.
- We have a Ravens issues. As in...we always let them win.
I'm going to continue searching for a mistress team. I am going to think long and hard about this. I love the Titans but it's beginning to feel like an abusive relationship. Stay tuned as I turn towards the NFC South.